Do your students ever complete an entire worksheet, only to find that they have done most of the problems incorrectly and clearly have a misconception?
ClassCrown’s Riddle-Me-Worksheets helps to prevent this problem by introducing a puzzle aspect to math, giving students immediate feedback as to whether or not they are solving problems correctly. If the answer to the riddle isn't spelled correctly, the student knows which problems he's made an error on.
This decimal pack contains skills covered in grades 4-7. While some of the included skills may be advanced for a younger student, the more difficult pages can be used as enrichment for advanced students. Each page has been designed in full, vibrant color for maximum quality but has been engineered to look great when printed in black and white.
Grade Level: 4th–7th
Page Count: 21
Math Skill: Decimals
• Naming place value to the thousandths place
• Decimals expressed as pictures
• Decimals expressed in words
• Rounding decimals to the hundredths place
• Identifying decimals on a number line
• Comparing decimals
• Decimals expressed as fractions
• Comparing decimals with fractions
• Adding decimals
• Subtracting decimals
• Adding and subtracting decimals
• Adding and subtracting decimals word problems
• Multiplying decimals by powers of 10
• Multiplying decimals by one-digit whole numbers
• Multiplying decimals by two-digit whole numbers
• Representing multiplication of decimals visually
• Multiplying decimals
• Dividing decimals by powers of 10
• Dividing decimals by whole numbers
• Dividing with decimals in the divisor
• Division: adding a decimal and zeros to the dividend
• High Quality PDF format
• Full vibrant color pages that print great in black and white
• Common Core aligned
• All answer keys included
If you have any questions or there's anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to let us know how we're doing in the Ratings & Comments section. Also, check us out on the web at www.classcrown.com and don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest and Twitter for updates and teacher information.