This work book comprises of 45 pages and aims to help students improve their knowledge and understanding of the changes to Entertainment and Leisure c 500 to present day unit. Each key Question is covered and they are:
1. What have been the main developments in sport over time?
2. How have holiday patterns and travel changed over time?
3. How was society affected by developments in theatre, stage and screen over time?
4. How have musical tastes and dance patterns changed over time?
5. How have changing patterns in entertainment affected the lives of children over time?
6. Why have blood sports and other forms of cruelty been seen as entertainment over time?
7. Historical site - Blackpool
Each key question includes:
- table comparison task on the three eras examined
- Questions on aspects of the relevant specification
- A summary box asking students to summarise the key points relating to change for each key question
- Have you understood? section with short answers required
At the end is a glossary of key words for students to fill in and some blank glossary spaces for extra words they come across.
This can be used as an entire unit of work to compliment the Eduqas published resource for this unit, a long lasting homework or a revision tool.
Note - this focuses on facts and key knowledge and not specific exam question focus.