Revision guide for National 5 Geography Pupils.
Includes Physical Environments: Weather, Glaciation, Coasts.
Human Environments: Rural, Urban and Population
Global Issues: Human Impact on the Natural Environment and Health.
Detailed revision notes and diagrams for prelim/final exam preparation.
Write on weather workbook for S1/S2 pupils -
In this unit you will learn to:
• Identify and describe 8 weather elements.
• Understand the different instruments that measure the weather and how they do so.
• Explain where a weather station is best located.
• Create weather circles which show a range of information and accurately form a climate graph.
• Complete a poster display the results of a weather investigation.
• Produce a weather forecast and learn how these are produced.
• Discuss the different air masses, in particular, the ones that effect Britain.
• Explain low and high pressure systems and the weather they each bring.