Selective Breeding for Medium / Low Ability Pupils (can be adapted for higher)
- Starter Quiz recapping previous lessons within this AQA unit.
- Fill in Gaps - What is selective breeding?
- Video Links - breeding of dogs
- Exam Question
- Pros and Cons of Selective Breeding Task
Double lesson including the following activities
- Powerpoint containing diagrams to be labelled, with answers provided.
- Fill in Gaps exercise Worksheet
-Links to relevant clips
- Exam Questions and Answers
- Keyword and Definition Match up.
- Tables for research information on different genetic conditions - pupils can use this to become expert on one of these conditions then teach each other. Alternatively they can fill in independently using a book.
- Exam Questions
- Links of Video Clips
- Fill in Gaps