Double lesson including the following activities
- Powerpoint containing diagrams to be labelled, with answers provided.
- Fill in Gaps exercise Worksheet
-Links to relevant clips
- Exam Questions and Answers
- Keyword and Definition Match up.
- Tables for research information on different genetic conditions - pupils can use this to become expert on one of these conditions then teach each other. Alternatively they can fill in independently using a book.
- Exam Questions
- Links of Video Clips
- Fill in Gaps
Selective Breeding for Medium / Low Ability Pupils (can be adapted for higher)
- Starter Quiz recapping previous lessons within this AQA unit.
- Fill in Gaps - What is selective breeding?
- Video Links - breeding of dogs
- Exam Question
- Pros and Cons of Selective Breeding Task
Starter Questions recapping receptors
Sympathetic Versus Parasympathetic Sorting Task (after reading explanation in book)
Diagrams to annotate through explanation of the heart rate control animation provided
Exam Question and Answer