Diagram of leaf to label - Textbook can be used to help with this labelling.
Table to collect information about the different layers of leaf.
Video link providing information about the different layers of the leaf.
A presentation covering different methods of gas exchange used by different organisms.
Links to videos
2 alternative main tasks -> Research table OR pictures that pupils can cut up and label with information
Double lesson including the following activities
- Powerpoint containing diagrams to be labelled, with answers provided.
- Fill in Gaps exercise Worksheet
-Links to relevant clips
- Exam Questions and Answers
- Keyword and Definition Match up.
Selective Breeding for Medium / Low Ability Pupils (can be adapted for higher)
- Starter Quiz recapping previous lessons within this AQA unit.
- Fill in Gaps - What is selective breeding?
- Video Links - breeding of dogs
- Exam Question
- Pros and Cons of Selective Breeding Task