A booklet which looks at each style of exam question on the Edexcel History specification. Alongside suggested timings, each question the following information:
introduction to the question
how to gain marks
things to remember
It is based on the options that I teach, but it would be easy to change to other units.
I produced this booklet when I was running out of time with my year 11s, it allowed them to complete a large proportion of the Whitechapel element of Paper 1 as flipped learning and meant that we could focus on Exam structure and technique in lessons.
A collection of lessons for a year 7 module about 1066. Lots of activities and clear powerpoints. Work sheets and activities are easy to run and are in open dyslexic font.
1. What was life like in Medieval England?
2. Who will be the next king of England?
3. Who will be the next king of England?
4. Why did William win the Battle of Hastings?
5. Did luck or skill play a larger part in William's victory?
7. What problems did William face?
8. Castles in Medieval England
9. The Doomsday book
A lesson that looks at the major factors encouraging ranching on the Plains. The lesson includes a clip from Timelines TV and numerous information sheets about the different factors which can then be put on to a timeline (provided). There is also an exam question, with structure and mark scheme.