El título: ¿ Tienes animales ?
Some will be able to describe their pets, give opinions and justify their opinions about them.
Most will be able to describe their pets and give opinions about them.
All will be able to understand when people are describing their pets.
KS3 French Studio 2 Vert Module 1 T’es branché Unit 1 La télé
Titre : La télé
L’objectif : talking about TV programmes
All must be able to say different type of TV programmes
Most should be able to remember different TV programmes without support
Some could be able to give opinions on TV programmes.
KS3 French - Daily routine, morning using reflexive verbs
Titre : Le matin
Some will be able to describe their morning routine using time and connective
Most will be able to describe their morning routine in simple sentence
All will be able to say 6 verbs
Revise the time
Use reflexives verbs
Viva 1 Module 2 Mi tiempo libre Unit 1 ¿ Qué te gusta hacer ?
2 lessons to cover the all unit 1.
El título: ¿ Qué te gusta hacer ?
Objectivo : Saying what you like to do, giving opinions using “me gusta + infinitive”
• Items of clothing
• colours / patterns / sizes
• I’m looking for a … / do you have a …? / do you sell …?
• A pullover, coat, raincoat, dressing gown, hat, cap, jacket, shirt, blouse, tie, skirt, pair of trousers, jeans, scarf, gloves, socks, shoes, boots, tights, underwear, tracksuit, leggings, shorts, t-shirt, swimming costume, sweatshirt, trainers, wellingtons, dress + RELEVANT.
• Can I try it on? / Where are the changing rooms?
• Do you have it in … + COLOURS + SIZES + MATERIALS.
• Checked / stripy / patterned / flowery / brightly-coloured / with sleeves (short / long) / a collar / belt / cotton / leather / wool / polyester / nylon / cord.
Week 2 description with adjectives
• That’s perfect / too big / small / long / short / the wrong colour / I like the colour / it fits / doesn’t fit / suits me / doesn’t suit me / it’s not my style …
• I’ll take it / leave it.
• I bought this … CLOTHING last … + TIME and it’s too big / small / it’s got a hole / stain / button missing / ripped.
• I’d like to change it / my money back / a refund.
• Clothes for different occasions / places
• What do you normally wear for school / at home / at weekends / to parties / on holiday? I normally wear … + CLOTHES.
• What’s your school uniform like? / We wear … / Do you like the uniform? / I like it / don’t like it / don’t mind / think it’s a good / bad idea because it’s practical / smart / ugly / boring / you enjoy wearing other clothes at home / you can’t see social differences … + OTHERS RELEVANT.
• Consolidation of the above + imperfect tense
• In the 19…'s they wore … + CLOTHES / my parents used to wear … / when I was small I used to wear … / today it’s fashionable to wear …
• Describe an event in the past with description of clothing
Consolidation of clothing + use of the simple future
• In the year 2050 I think we will wear … for + OCCASIONS.
• This is NAME and she is wearing … / available in … + COLOURS / STYLES / SIZES / MATERIALS at PRICE / and ideal for parties / weekends in the country / day-trips to Mars + OTHERS.
KS4 French - school rules - les règles au collège
Lesson consolidation: Writing, speaking and peer assessment
L’objectif : écrire un discours sur les règles au collège.
All must be able to say which rules they want to change.
Most should be able to use the past and the conditional.
Some could be able to include opinion and comparison.
Titre : GCSE French Exam Techniques Listening.
L’objectif : se préparer pour l’examen d’écoute.
Revision lesson to prepare for the listening exam AQA: tips and listening paper.
You must login to the website for the listening files.
KS3 French Studio 1 Module 5 3, 2, 1 Partez Unit 4 Je vais aller en colo !
Titre: Je vais aller en colo !
L’objectif : Comprendre les futures plans. Utiliser le futur proche pour dire où vous allez en vacances cet été.