• Items of clothing
• colours / patterns / sizes
• I’m looking for a … / do you have a …? / do you sell …?
• A pullover, coat, raincoat, dressing gown, hat, cap, jacket, shirt, blouse, tie, skirt, pair of trousers, jeans, scarf, gloves, socks, shoes, boots, tights, underwear, tracksuit, leggings, shorts, t-shirt, swimming costume, sweatshirt, trainers, wellingtons, dress + RELEVANT.
• Can I try it on? / Where are the changing rooms?
• Do you have it in … + COLOURS + SIZES + MATERIALS.
• Checked / stripy / patterned / flowery / brightly-coloured / with sleeves (short / long) / a collar / belt / cotton / leather / wool / polyester / nylon / cord.
Week 2 description with adjectives
• That’s perfect / too big / small / long / short / the wrong colour / I like the colour / it fits / doesn’t fit / suits me / doesn’t suit me / it’s not my style …
• I’ll take it / leave it.
• I bought this … CLOTHING last … + TIME and it’s too big / small / it’s got a hole / stain / button missing / ripped.
• I’d like to change it / my money back / a refund.
• Clothes for different occasions / places
• What do you normally wear for school / at home / at weekends / to parties / on holiday? I normally wear … + CLOTHES.
• What’s your school uniform like? / We wear … / Do you like the uniform? / I like it / don’t like it / don’t mind / think it’s a good / bad idea because it’s practical / smart / ugly / boring / you enjoy wearing other clothes at home / you can’t see social differences … + OTHERS RELEVANT.
• Consolidation of the above + imperfect tense
• In the 19…'s they wore … + CLOTHES / my parents used to wear … / when I was small I used to wear … / today it’s fashionable to wear …
• Describe an event in the past with description of clothing
Consolidation of clothing + use of the simple future
• In the year 2050 I think we will wear … for + OCCASIONS.
• This is NAME and she is wearing … / available in ��� + COLOURS / STYLES / SIZES / MATERIALS at PRICE / and ideal for parties / weekends in the country / day-trips to Mars + OTHERS.