A complete study guide for students and teachers to the Individual Research Project (IRP) - examples and structures are in French!
Spanish version is also available here:
This resource includes:
- A complete power-point full of advice, examples, what the examiner is looking for, how to tackle your project, where to start, how to write a good 'problématique' with examples
- A list of possible questions for the examiner with sample answers
- A booklet with top band grammar structures you need to include with plenty of examples
- A booklet full of expressions to help you structure and analyse your arguments and ideas
- Plenty of exam tips to be able to analyse, draw conclusions and get the best grade possible
- Step by step study guides
- Three student booklets to guide them - perfect for this summer
+ NEW -> Student booklet to guide them through the project and for them to complete. Perfect as a log book.
Teacher tip: I actually gave all these resources to my students this week and asked them to come back in September with a topic they want to research and start selecting a few resources so they can formulate a specific question or area of study in September.
For a specific example of an IRP project, there is one available in French! Please copy and paste the link below. :-)
If you wish to download French & Spanish together, the resources are available here at a cheaper price:
I hope you will enjoy my resources and if you have a question on a particular slide or activity, please do not hesitate to contact me or leave me a message. I would really appreciate some feedback :-) Thank you very much.