Fun Activities to celebrate the end of the school year no matter where you are!
No prep required, simply print and use!
2 Word Searches (one easy and one hard)
2 Word Unscrambles (one easy and one hard)
Cut and Use or Paste Tic Tac Toe game made for two players.
For a class of 24 only 12 sheets required! Saving paper and ink
Answer keys for all pages
Help your students learn about the famous Nicholas Brothers of the Harlem Renaissance.
A great introduction to the lesser taught people who were a part of this fabulous time.
This pack includes
- original passage
- Vocabulary fill in sentences for younger students and students who need more structure
- Vocabulary for older students to research on their own
- Comprehension sheet for close reading the passage
This can also be used with a variety of subjects and units including on Black History Month, the Harlem Renaissance, dancing, tap dancing and more!
There are many videos on youtube and beyond showcasing the incredible talent of these brothers that can also be shown in conjunction with this pack
This 6 page work includes original biographies, vocabulary, comprehension and writing pages
- 1 biography for younger students or emerging readers
- Vocabulary page to match this biography
- Reading comprehension to match this biography
- 1 , 2 page biography for older students and advanced readers
- Vocabulary specifically related to the biography
- Research word page to align with this biography
- Writing portion for summarizing, assessment and acquiring language
You can also have students watch or listen to Josephine Baker before or after this mini lesson to peak interest or further learning.
This activity is filled with 5 yes FIVE different activities for your students.
Do you need something educational for your students during the first month of school? Run out of ideas and activities the first week? This is perfect to keep them occupied, while also still engaged in learning. A mix of education and fun!
This pack can be used as
-early informal assessment
-anytime through the year
-turned into an ice breaker game (based on points)
Back to School Word Search
Just PRINT AND GO!
2 word unscrambles
2 word searches
1 tic tac toe of suns and palm trees that your students will LOVE playing. This was my students favorite.
If you are teaching summer school, these are perfect activities for the first or last day to celebrate summer
Can also be using during classtime as motivation for finishing or early finishers