If you liked the first Plenary Wheel, things just got even better!! Version 2 is here, all new, USE ALONGSIDE VERSION ONE, NOT INSTEAD OF!! All your plenaries will be planned for months to come, if not longer!! See a video preview below BEFORE choosing to buy this TOP quality resource.
Interactive, fun and engaging. A perfect end to the lesson!
The plenary wheel is a PowerPoint file with a rotating wheel. Ask one of your students to shout STOP to select how the lesson ends. NO PLANNING involved. Just open the file and let your students decide.
This wheel is the sequel to my original plenary wheel - it contains 8 NEW PLENARY activities that focus on the question "What have I learnt today". It's not a rebrand - so if you want both look for my bundle and then you'll have SIXTEEN plenary activities - that's your academic year sorted!
The plenaries are:
1. 60 seconds - tell a partner what you've learnt in a minute - timers includes.
2. Picture review - draw how you feel/what you've learnt - template/handout included (print a bank of these ready!).
3. Emoji review - select an emoji to summarise your learning today - template included if required (black and white or colour).
4. - Text message - write a reply to the text on the slide.
5. - 4-3-1, my take on the 5-5-1 review - write four sentences then whittle it down to just 1 word to summarise today's lesson. Handout included, again print a stack ready!
6. - Red, Amber, Green - three sentence review of your learning today.
7. - Tell me three - answer the three summary questions about today's learning.
8. - Status update - write a social media status to summarise your learning today.
Macros must be enabled for the wheel to function, though the plenary activities can still be viewed without the wheel spinning (less exciting!).