A fully resourced lesson. This resource can be used with or without iPads. All tasks have diagrams, graphs, tables, text boxes and maps to complete.
Third lesson in a series on tropical rainforest's for Grades 6 - 10. This lesson is enquiry and skills based. The lesson usually lasts two hours or so. All resources are included.
* Tropical rainforest's SOW 3 containing differentiated outcomes, structure of learning, knowledge, understanding, skills, key objectives, review of learning and homework task.
* Presentation containing objectives, outcomes, all tasks and homework with success criteria.
* Student workbook containing all differentiated outcomes, resources, instructions, success criteria and learning review.
* Tasks include constructing climate graphs, humidity line graphs for comparison, interpretation of convectional rainfall, using a graphic organiser to analyse and interpret the data, extension questions to take the pupils to higher levels of thinking.
* Photocopiable resources in multiples on a page if not using student workbook.