This is a Paper 1 (Option B) that presents six of the Cambridge IGCSE core content topics in IGCSE paper format (Questions (a), (b), and (c)) for each topic listed:
1. Were the Peace treaties of 1919-1923 fair? (Summer 2017 Paper Two Source Topic)
2. To what extent was the League of Nations a succes?
3. Why had international peace collapsed by 1939?
4. Who was to blame for the Cold War?
5. How effectively did the USA contain the spread of Communism?
6. How secure was the USSR's control over Eastern Europe 1948 - 1989?
Students are instructed to answer three questions from the above topics in two hours. As this is the end of the first year of the course we have no Section B, Depth Study here as they have yet to study it. The aim of this assessment is to asses students understanding of the core content of the IGCSE course.
I hope this is useful.