A complete PowerPoint and associated pupil work booklet for R186 Sport in the Media - Topic Area 1.
This is for the new Septemeber 2022 Cambridge National Sports Studies Course including the live assignment from Jun 2022 - May 2023.
A differentiated resource pack which looks at netball positions and areas allowed on each court by each position. The pack contains:
- A blank netball court and positions which can be cut out and stuck onto the netball court.
- A blank netball positions poster which can be used as a task to determine where each player is allowed
- A differentiated resource with all positions and areas allowed on court filled in.
A football scheme of work, aimed at year 7, focusing on the use of Teaching Games for Understanding. Through this method pupils are more actively engaged in their learning, learning through their mistakes.
A Scheme of Work for PSHCEE focussed specifically on bullying. This comprises of 6 lessons with an emphasis on:
- Peer pressure
- Beating the bully
This comes with an initial assessment tool to see what pupils already know, with the same questions again after the topic has been taught.
A netball scheme of work, aimed at year 7, focusing on the use of Teaching Games for Understanding. Through this method pupils are more actively engaged in their learning, learning through their mistakes.
Keywords with a description of each keyword for 10 different sport. Perfect if you are trying to build in more literacy in PE. As an example of use, these have been used on a literacy timeline with new words being added each lesson.
The sports included are:
A 6 week digital scheme of work looking at badminton. This PowerPoint works week to week, providing images, teaching points and tasks throughout. There is also an additional observation sheet which could be used as AfL or given to a non-doer.
An entire unit of work on the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, easy to follow and work through. Contains PowerPoint presentation with corresponding workbook. Challenges are set throughout with differentiated work sheets attached.
This PowerPoint looks at:
- The Double Circulatory system (pulmonary and systemic)
- The role of red blood cells
- The different types of blood vessel
- The pathway of blood through the heart
- The definitions of heart rate, stroke volume and cardiac output
- The pathway of air through the respiratory system
- The definitions of breathing rate, tidal volume and minute ventilation
- The definitions of aerobic exercise and anaerobic exercise
- Header Sheet
- Differentiated worksheets
- Card Sort challenges