I have created another booklet that applies to biology, chemistry and physics. I found that my pupils are still struggling with some of the calculations so I have created this book with step-by-step instructions of how to complete the range of maths questions.
What you will find in this booklet:
There are example exam questions on each of the different calculations the pupils need to know including the markscheme at the back so they can refer to it.
The calculations included in this book are:
• Relative formula mass
• Moles calculations
• Balancing equations using moles
• Calculating mass of a product using reactant masses
• Calculating mass of a product using equation
• Calculating empirical formula
• Calculating the number of molecules
• Percentage yield
• Atom economy
• Line of best fit and extrapolating the line
Any feedback on how to improve this then let me know.