Track progress among one or many classes.
- Use as a class markbook
- Colours grades and results based on achievement
- Displays comparison graphs
- Contains tens of new functions such as AverageGrade, HighestGrade, ScoreToGrade.
- Includes a data matrix to compare assessments or view levels or progress for performance management or AfL purposes.
Quickly and easily create customised reports for your classes.
- Copy and paste in your pupils' names, sex and any other data you wish (targets, working grades, passwords etc.)
- Create your own comment bank and save it.
- Rate each pupil and make adjustments using drop down menus.
- Copy and paste your finalised reports into your desired software.
An 'Exam Analysis' spreadsheet which is a tool for recording and analysing exam papers and providing pupils with personalised feedback.
- Teachers can instantly see which topics are class strengths and weaknesses.
- Pupils can be paired to teach / learn from each other based on correct / incorrect answers.
- Individual exam feedback forms can be printed for each pupil
- Questions can be grouped by topics
Electronic version of an activity in which pupils create a farm that maximises profit while sticking to a set of rules.\n\nKeywords: area, perimeter, money, finance, functional skills, profit, creative, pair work