An original collection of 22 graded mathematical problems suitable for improving the problem solving skills of your secondary school maths students. (no answers included - yet…)
With this resource your students will
• improve their mathematical problem solving skills
• apply their knowledge of standard form to solve problems
• deepen their interest in mathematics and its applications
• see links between mathematics, the sciences, engineering and technology
• develop their appreciation of the rich history and diverse internationalism of mathematics
The tasks in this resource can be used to enrich your teaching in many ways; as a problem wall display, as a classroom activity, as extension work, as supplementary homework, as cover work or as the base of an extended research project.