153 pages phonics intervention workbook for use by TA's, mentors and parents.
Go to the website to preview the book.
It is fun for the reader and easy to use for their mentor. If you can read, you can support someone else to learn using ‘Reading Made Easy’.
Readers track their achievements day-by-day and see their confidence and engagement soar.
Which books to use:
• The Thorough One – For a more intensive approach. It is suitable where readers are encountering more difficulty.
• The Quick One - Where less difficulty is being encountered or where the reader will only tolerate very short practise sessions.
Visit www.primaryschoolmadeeasy.co.uk to view more sample pages.
• Unit One - Letter Sounds - Same and Different
• Unit Two - CVC, double letters, d and b confusion
• Unit Three - Common Blends
• Unit Four - Initial Blends
• Unit Five - Final Blends
• Unit Six - Single Sounds Vowel Blends
• Unit Seven - Magic e
• Unit Eight - R Controlled Vowels
• Unit Nine - Multiple Sounds Vowel Blends
• Unit Ten - Endings
• Unit Eleven - Sounds Like, Silent Letters, Soft c and g.
Don’t know where to start?
Use the diagnostic test available FREE from
Want some fun games to enhance learning?
Use the card games and flashcards available FREE from
Parents and teachers are often concerned when learners have difficulty developing reading skills, and this is not unfounded as a lack of literacy skills can severely limit a student’s ability to access the rest of the curriculum. Hence, first we ‘learn to read’ and then we ‘read to learn’.
Schools often lack money and manpower to put individual support packages in place for all but the most severely affected students. This leaves a need for a simple reading programme that can be used in schools and, most importantly, at home to support those students.
Reading Made Easy is an assessment and phonics based reading acceleration and recovery programme, designed for parents and teachers who are interested in supporting individuals with reading difficulties. It consists of a diagnostic assessment and 11 units of work. The Reading Made Easy programme is suitable for all learners who are finding learning to read difficult or have gaps in their phonic knowledge including learners with dyslexia and related learning difficulties.