1. Power Point presentation. There are 27 slides in all. In each slide there is a picture and a short description of that particular job. Occupations in this resource include, a teacher, a doctor, a nurse, a dentist, a pharmacist, a veterinarian, a spaceman, a pilot, a postman, a policeman, a fireman, a cook, a waiter, a driver, a hairdresser, a carpenter, a tailor, a mechanic, an electrician, a plumber, a farmer, a fisherman, a jockey, a clown, an artist, a musician, and a photographer.
2. Occupations Flashcards
3. Occupations Bingo Game
1. Laminate and cut the 6 Bingo Cards.
2. Draw and read the occupation.
3. Students have to work as a team and mark the right picture according to the word read.
4. The team who marks all the pictures first will win.