A whole series of activities based on Module 1 Unit 2 of Stimmt 2 Ich liebe Ferien - Was hast du in den Ferien gemacht?
PPT for all lessons with grammar explanations, answers to exercises etc.
Crib sheet for students to make their own notes from the PPT and the perfect tense
Listening exercise focusing on syntax of German perfect tense
Ping-pong translation for practice with perfect tense of haben
Irregular past participle match up exercise
Scaffolded listening exercises (stretch and support)
Sentence building exercise
English vs German task - comparing the syntax of past tense sentences in both languages
This resource is fully comprehensive and ready to use straightaway
Series of lessons and activities based on Stimmt 2 Module 1 Unit 3 Wie bist du gefahren?
PPT with grammar explanation and answers to key exercises
Extensive drills on the perfect tense with sein
Translation exercises (including running translation)
Extension work for more able students on types of transport
This resources is fully comprehensive and ready to use straightaway
PowerPoint and activities to accompany Module 1 Unit 1 of Stimmt 2 Früher und heute. Includes:
- PowerPoint with lesson structure and answesr to various activities
- Extensive activities (stretch and support) on früher and heute Innsbruck texts (including listening gap-fill activity)
- Imperfect explanation and 2 pages of imperfect war/hatte/es gab drills
- Then and now pictures of various world cities for a photo comparison task
- Hamburg früher and heute text with vocabulary support
- Stretch and support transposition activity from imperfect to present
Series of grammar exercises based on Gianfranco Conti's exercises for the perfect tense in German. includes
- Find someone who activity
- Two differentiated text searches
- Two ping-pong translation
- A listening activity focused on word order
Series of activities and handouts on the preterite tense of regular and irregular verbs in Spanish.
Translation exercise to help students work out the regular preterite endings for themselves
Regular preterite exercises
Irregular preterite exercises
Grammar exercise based on the Song ‘En el suelo’ by Kevin & Karla La Banda
Running translation sentences
Handouts with irregular verbs
PowerPoint and activities to accompany Module 1 Unit52 of GCSE Viva Edexcel. Includes:
- Scaffolded listening on extracurricular clubs (differentiated twice)
- PowerPoint with answers and grammar explanations of desde hace and direct object pronouns (including practice exercises)
Original texts removed due to copyright
Series of lessons following Module 1 Unit 6 Mis vacaciones desastrosas of the Viva GCSE textbook.
PPT with answers and key exercises
Exercises on the main text all one one page to allow for individualised student progression
An extensively supported ‘Taller de traducción’ lesson focusing on translation into Spaninsh with a support sheet for students to use
A unit of work using the Michaela inspired knowledge organiser approach with some Gianfranco Conti activities on describing your school and revision of subjects, time and uniform. Included:
Powerpoints with starter activities
Variety of activities including: narrow reading, tangled translation, narrow translations, running dictation, big quiz on entire topic, no snakes-no ladders sentences (the grid can be sourced from Gianfranco Conti)
Loosely based on Dynamo 1 Chapter 2
To use with Unit 1 Chapter 3 of Studio 1. Comment je me vois. Builds on basic vocabulary to include more words. Includes:
- Activity with vocabulary describing personality around the room and students fill in the gap.
- Drills to practise the personality adjectives with adjective agreement.
A differentiated grammar and translation assessment for first term of Year 7 French.
Assessment testing knowledge of articles, être, avoir and basic adjective agreement, with a series of translation and grammar exercises. Differentiated three ways into top/middle/bottom
A few resources to aid with the teaching of the future tense with werden:
- Worksheet with grammar drills
- Worksheet for students to fill in whilst listening to an explanation of the future tense
- Listening grid where students listen to sentences and categorise the elements to aid with the understanding of word order