Based on a World War 2 theme your pupils will work for Bletchley Park learning the basics of cryptography, be introduced to binary, learn morse code before understanding the Enigma machine.
1) 8 lessons (starters, plenaries) and all materials including Student Workbook, film worksheet, 2 quizzes, SOW and Assessment sheet
2) Differentiated challenges based on a Star Wars theme
3) Delivered successfully to Year 8 classes over the last 2 years with half department non specialists
4) Covers parts of the Data & Data Representation curriculum
5) Links in with the Imitation Game film plus Maths and History curriculum.
6) Very visual and fun topic with high quality resources
Author is a current Computing and ICT teacher in the UK