Edukey - Part of Tes
"We make great software for schools"
Introducing Edukey Education
Edukey is part of Tes and they develop innovative software that meets the needs of teachers, students and schools. The company was founded by a teacher and their innovative approach is driven by a team with a combined experience of over 60 years working in education - you can rest assured that their software works fantastically well in schools.
Outstanding classroom management software for schools – it saves teachers time, reduces workload and improves pupil behaviour.
- Reduce teacher workload, Ofsted ready seating plans are 20 times faster to create with Class Charts
- 80% of Class Charts schools believe it has had an impact on reducing low level disruption with our fast behaviour management which allows you to customise achievements and behaviours
- SLT members save 58 hours per year analysing behaviour with our immediate behaviour reports
- 100% of schools who bought ClassCharts after a ‘Requires Improvement for Personal Development, behaviour and welfare' OFSTED REPORT, IMPROVED to 'GOOD' by their following inspection
Provision Map is software for SENCOs – it helps them stay organised, track provisions and interventions.
- 94% of Provision Map schools believe we have helped them succeed with Ofsted - one reason being our flexible Learning Plans
- Schools using Provision Map to help secure additional funding secure on average £21,850 extra funding with our easy to produce Provision Maps
- Comply with the SEND Code of Practice
- SENCOs save 6 hours a week on average on SEN administration and with our instant reports
Literacy Assessment Online
Our system for assessing literacy provides online tests to measure and track pupil progress. There are three types of literacy assessments available - phonics, spelling and reading comprehension, all of which are based upon standardised data.
- Find out how one of our schools went from 44% of pupils to 73% above chronological ages within 6 months.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your literacy strategies
- Identify pupils requiring additional literacy support
- View results as charts to see trends and patterns over time