This bundle of four PowerPoint and revision note topics, provides students with an indepth understanding of core areas relating to the AQA A Level Business specification. The pack contains notes abouts managing change, managing organisational culture, managing strategic implementation and concludes with the problems of strategy and why strategies fail.
Specific topic areas include:
- The causes of and pressures for change
- Disruptive change
- Incremental change
- Lewin’s Force Field Analysis
- The value of change
- The value of a flexible organisational model
- Organic v mechanistic structures
- Knowledge and information management
- Barriers to change
- Kotter and Schlesinger’s models
- The importance of organisational culture
- Handy’s cultural models
- Hofstede’s national culture models
- Influences on organisational culture
- Problems of changing culture
- How to implement strategic change
- Leadership and strategic change
- Communication and strategic change
- Network analysis
- Critical path analysis
- Strategic drift
- Planned and emergent strategies
- Divorce of ownership and control
- The value of strategic planning
- Contingency planning
Given the inclusion of student revision notes, this pack represents excellent value for money and saves teachers hours of time in preparing notes.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.