This informative and inspirational 41 slide assembly is the perfect way to support your students through remote learning and can be delivered to any/every year group remotely or in person (if possible). There is easily enough here for 2 assemblies if needed.
The Assembly covers:
• What is remote learning?
• Why is education important?
• Mental health stats from last lockdown
• What is mental health?
• 8 top tips to look after mental health whilst remote learning
• 15 top tips on how to make the most of remote learning
• Video’s delivering key messages to support the assembly
Please also visit my TES Assembly Store where over 100 assemblies are available on a huge range of topics.
Very detailed resource and perfect to send home to my students during Lockdown. Many thanks
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.