* Each page contains a table that guides teachers on what to teach and expected outcomes each
* Table headings are: Objectives, Grammar & Tenses, Vocabulary, Pronunciation opportunities,
Questions, Possible activities, Homework and Stamps, HPA (more-able students)
* This scheme isn't intended to restrict teachers' activities, but to suggest ideas in case they're
looking for inspiration!
* Objectives are differentiated (green - weaker students; blue - mainstream; red - very able students).
* Integrates grammar pages, page resources and extension activities from Stimmt 1.
* Curates activities in the books to create a logical progression from discovery to production.
* Makes frequent reference to exercises and resources in Stimmt.
* Plenty of time built in for practice - almost all double page spreads are allocated two weeks.
* Reference to differentiation throughout.
*Hyperlinks to Quizlets and Kahoots that relate to the unit being covered.
* Modules 1-5 are covered
* There is a bit of jargon in the scheme:
- HPA (high prior attainment = very strong students)
- Stamp - we mark students' work twice per half term, so when you see 'Stamp #1' or Stamp #2',
that's what it means!
- PC1, PC2, PC3 etc - stands for Progress Check. This is what we call our SIMS reporting.