I have uploaded a set of time-saving worksheets relating to upper and lower case letters of the alphabet.
Aimed at: Reception/Year 1
Total worksheets: 40
Description of resources:
• Set 1 Worksheets – Select and match the 6 letters from circle to finish the 6 words below each picture;
• Set 2 Worksheets – Select 6 correct letters out of the 8 from rectangle to finish the words ;
• Set 3 Worksheets – Select correct capital letter from circle to finish each word;
• Set 4 Worksheets – Label each box with the correct letter with pictures beginning with the same letter name;
• Set 5 Worksheets – Fill in the missing letter to complete the word then rewrite the whole word in capital letters.
• Set 6 Worksheets – The pictures are mixed up in each box. Children write the initial letters for each picture in their best handwriting to practise mid-zone letters, ascender and descender letters.
I have included some completed examples of worksheets.
List of pictures used
apple, ant, ball, banana, cat, car, dog, door, egg, elephant, fish, fork, girl, goat, hat, hook, igloo, iguana, jigsaw, jug, kangaroo, key, leg, leaf, moon, mouse, pumpkin, pirate, queen, quiet, ring, robot, sock, sun, teapot, table, umbrella, under, volcano, vase, window, watch, xylophone, x-ray, zebra, zip
Please see preview pane.
File Type: PDF
Thank you for visiting my store.
Royalty free images from Microsoft clipart, www.clker.com. www. cute-graphics. com