Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Lesson Plans, Slideshow presentation, information sheeys and worksheets.
Aimed at Year 5 but adaptable to Years 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Resources include: Slideshow, Lesson Plans, Information Sheets and Worksheets
Summary of Topics:
1. Investigation of modern Greece.
2. Comparison of ancient and modern Greece.
3. Timelines of History and Historucal events
4. Study of Greek artifacts.
5. Investigation of Ancient Greek gods and beliefs.
6. Comparison of Ancient Greek beliefs with modern beliefs.
7. Comparison of life in ancient Athens and Sparta.
8. Comparing the role of women in ancient Athens and Sparta.
9. Study of Greek Myths –Twelve Labours of Heracles.
10. Creative writing activities inspired by the legend of Heracles.