Eleven excellent lessons/ resources, that look to introduce students to themes and Monarchs during the Tudor times.
These lessons work very well within a Tudor themed unit of Work or can be used as a series of lesson with no planning.
The 5 main lessons include, exploring Monarchs such as Henry Vlll, Queen Mary l and Queen Elizabeth. There are interactive activities and EAL/SEN/primary friendly differentiated material that are well resourced and are engaging.
Reflective opportunities throughout.
1. Medieval disease, systems and cures- Full lesson
2. The War of the Roses and King Richard lll- Full lesson
3. Henry Vlll and his break up with the Catholic Church- Full lesson
4. Queen Mary l- Was she a bloody or misunderstood queen?- Full lesson
5. Queen Elizabeth- How did she serve both protestants and Catholics?- Full lesson
4. EAL/SEN Spanish Armada worksheet
5. EAL/SEN Consequences of the Spanish Armada worksheet
6. EAL/SEN Life in Tudor times worksheet
7. EAL/SEN crime and punishment in Tudor times worksheet
8. Overall end of unit Assessment- differentiated
For more engaging and print and go resources, please visit my shop here