This resource contains a set of 26 uppercase letters containing 2D shapes.
Alphabet mats for each letter with pictures beginning with the letter sound.
If you are teaching or have taught upper case letters and 2D shapes, here are some extra resources for your pupils to colour in and/or cut out and stick into their workbooks or on a separate sheet of paper.
The letters are on whole pages in two sizes - A4 and 8.5 x 11".
- Children colour in the shapes and the background and then they can draw things beginning with that letter.
- Children colour in the shapes only and then cut around the letter and stick into their workbook.
- You could cut out the letter and stick into their workbooks or on a separate sheet of paper with handwriting guidelines for children to practise writing the letter and then colour in.
- Extension: after colouring in the letter, children can list the shapes they see and the more able can put them into ABC order.
- Laminate the upper case alphabet mats for children to use playdough to model the letters.
2D Shapes: square, circle, triangle, oval, rectangle, diamond, star, heart, crescent, pentagon and trapezium or trapezoid.
Hope you find this resource useful.
You may be interested in the free sample.
Thank you for visiting my shop:-)