Get the GCSE Art exam unit off to flying start in January with this resource. We hand out the AQA GCSE Art Component 2 exam papers in January. Support students from the start with this bundle of resources. Included are the following.
- Question starting point suggestions for Art and Design and Fine Art
- External task support document for students which guides them through the development of preparatory work that fully meets the requirements of the four Assessment Objectives.
- A student friendly explanation of the Assessment Objectives which highlights the need to develop ideas.
- Guidance on how to develop a final outcome.
- An example of a grade 9 sketchbook
- A step by step guide to developing a sketchbook.
- A fully editable letter template to parents informing them of the work that students will be undertaking and how support at home would be helpful.
- An art history printable.
- Supporting images for Q1 (Art and design and Fine Art) and Q6 (Fine Art)
The 2019 version of this resource was a TES top download. All resources are print friendly. We hope that this dramatically reduces your workload at the start of the development phase.
Please note that questions are referred to by number only so as not to infringe Ofqual regulations about reproducing questions. You will therefore need to cross reference these notes with the original question papers.
If you would like to only download supporting images rather than everything else offered here please go to the following pages [https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/gcse-art-exam-2020-photographs-of-crowds-of-people-12229399]