Brand New BACK TO SCHOOL Escape Room - End of Year Virtual Escape Room by Cre8tive Resources! This lasts an hour or under depending on how quick the teams can solve each puzzle! Students love this style of lesson, great as an educational treat for your class. C8/ES/47
- Escape Room Interactive Tracker PowerPoint - Keeps the competitive nature on display
- Escape Room Puzzle Keys (Six Sets for Six Teams)
- Escape Room Team sheet - Record codes, answers clues as they progress through the 7 rooms
- Escape Room Puzzles (7 Rooms = 7 Different styles of Puzzles involving numeracy, literacy and lateral thinking)
- Teacher Answer Sheet - Quickly confirm to teams they have solved the puzzle correctly
- Teacher instructions of how to set up the escape room and what to print and top tips and shortcuts.
- Successful Escape Certificates for those that complete the entire challenge (There is a difficult bonus escape too :) for any quick teams
The 7 Rooms include: University, Dojo, Studyroom, Igloo, Tower, Observatory and a Secret Location! (Each Puzzle has been adapted to suit the topic of this Escape Room (this one is very general and fun!) and is suitable to KS3 and KS4 Student or even bright KS2 students.
We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning. Our Citizenship and PSHE 2020 Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom tested & student approved.
Why not try out one of our other fantastic Escape Rooms
English and Language Digital Escape Room
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Digital Escape Room
Big Fun End of Term Digital Escape Room
PSHE and Form Time Escape Room
Careers Digital Escape Room
Drama and Performance Digital Escape Room
JUST PRINT AND GO!
They can also be used to encourage a flipped learning environment.
Be PSHE 2020 Ready with our Cre8tive Curriculum resources!
Join our Facebook group of nearly 1,000 Primary and Secondary PSHE Teachers and School Leaders here