Here you have 26+ Lessons alongside Assessment booklets and all printables.
These Full lessons containing all printables and answers where necessary. The total price of this bundle if brough seperatly would cost: £105.15 … but now reduced to £69.99 … a £36% SAVING! (as this takes in consideration no fee for the other exam board - as you will not be needing it! Only one lot of NEA 1 & NEA 2 exam board resources have been charged)
Also great for year 11 revision!!
**All lessons contain:
… and include Learning objectives, visuals, task handout with answers, assessment criteria where necessary and videos where necessary. All PPT’s contain reliable subject knowledge which engage students. The lessons cover the following topics:
- Eatwell Guide & Healthy Eating - along with practical (Assessment criteria provided & colour coded for students accessability)
- Fibre & Water
- Focus on Fruit & Vegetables covering: Provenance & Growth, Processing, Preservation, Gelatinization & sensory Testing
- Nea 1 Practice PPT & guidance booklet focusing on: Oxidation of apples
- Sensory Testing with specific information about: our senses and their influences and how to carry out a fair testing.
- Energy intake
- NEA 1 & 2 Guidance Documents ( Please note: AQA & Eduqas have both been added, however you have only been charge for 1 exam board, as I am aware you will not require both) The supportive PPT explains each section required for the NEA2 write up - so for this reason, teachers will use this PPT for the duration of the NEA2 assessment rather than just as a 1 lesson, this explains as to why I have stated 26+ Lessons.
- Cooking ability sheet for AQA
- GCSE Food exam Preparation Documents
For more specific information click on each of the lessons separately…with some lessons containing as many as 19 slides … your sure to engage your students from the beginning to the very end of the lesson.
Highly recommended by colleagues!
Click here to see other food resource of this quality:
Eduqas NEA2 & Exam Prep Bundle:
FREE Functions of ingredients Map: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/function-of-ingredients-12248332