This lesson has been created to address the AQA Geography A-Level specification. It includes;
- Starter task - to recap prior learning.
- Clear learning objectives and success criteria linked to the specification.
- New information, hyperlinked video clips/websites and activities that use the case study of London to explore the changing meanings and relationships in this urban environment, with a particular focus upon rebranding and regeneration. One learning task refers to A/AS Level for AQA Geography, A. Bowen et al. Cambridge.
- Plenary/application - series of exam style questions.
- Further reading - variety of hyperlinked websites provided.