This lesson / resource covers **Business Communication ** with the following learning objectives and been designed for GCSE Business Studies. This resource has one lesson but could be extended to two lessons.
Lesson 1 Learning objectives/Outcomes:
- Understand what Communication and the different types of communication in a business - internal / external AND one way / two way commucation
- Know the different types of communication - written, verbal, visual and electronic
- Know how to assess the different types of communication and choose the best method for different situations
The Resource also covers:
- Communication Process
- Internal and External Communication
- Different methods of communication
- Communication Barriers
- Communication Nets
This download includes:
- A full lesson PowerPoint
- Jigsaw activity - types of communication
- Barriers to Communication - differentiated activity
All necessary resources to run the lesson are included in this download and all my lessons are for a double lesson i.e. to take around 1 hour and fifty minutes so they can be separated into two single lessons if required.
The aim of all my resources is to provide lessons / activities of good quality that will add value to your lessons / schemes of work without any extra planning.
All activities and resources have been used in class and any errors will be fixed and resources updated as soon as I am aware of any errors. I have priced my resources at what I consider to be a reasonable cost based upon the amount of effort and work I have put into them but all comments and suggestions are very welcome and will be used to improve future resources.
Please do leave a review and if you have an idea for a topic / resource that you would like to see (or improvement for this resource), feel free to contact me.
The contents of this page and all downloaded materials are copyrighted Harvey Taylor (2020)
See my other resources for Business Studies, Computer Science and ICT here