GCSE French SCHOOL Vocabulary Activities Practice Worksheet
Independent Vocabulary Revision Practice Lesson WITH ANSWERS!
GRAB A BARGAIN: GET 10 FRENCH VOCAB REVISION WORKSHEETS FOR THE PRICE OF 5 BY PURCHASING THE WHOLE LOT TODAY! HERE: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/french-gcse-vocabulary-revision-worksheets-bundle-by-aqa-topic-12292261
Help students to practise their vocabulary without Memrise and Quizlet with my useful worksheet on ‘l’école et le lycée’, all GCSE level French vocab with a focus on the AQA exam board. Although, it’s still useful for other exam boards!
HOW SHOULD I USE THIS VOCAB PRACTICE SHEET?
- independent activity for lessons
- self-learning for distance learning
- revision to prepare for examinations
WHAT ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED?
*There are five vocabulary practice activities which allow the students to help ‘make the vocabulary stick’ using higher order thinking skills, such as comparing, categorising and writing.
The FIVE French GCSE vocabulary revision activities for this topic, include:
- French to English translation
- Fill in the gaps to complete the word for spelling practice
- Match the two halves of the phrase together
- Find the synonym or similar phrase
- English to French translation and categorise
- Use the vocabulary to create your own sentences
Use during the lesson to keep students occupied (dictionaries would be useful), or as homework. The worksheet is ideal for distance learning as the answers are included on a separate sheet!