10 x French GCSE Vocabulary Revision Worksheets for each topic WITH ANSWERS!
These vocabulary revision activity worksheets are ideal for your GCSE French students who are looking for an alternative and enjoyable way to:
- revise topic vocabulary
- consolidate understanding
- check knowledge (and add to prior knowledge)
The 10 vocabulary revision worksheets cover the most useful and key vocabulary in the 3 main themes of the AQA GCSE French course and are split into topics with the key vocabulary for each topic:
- Family and Relationships
- Social Media & Mobile Technology
- Music, cinema, TV, eating and going out
- Customs & festivals
- Home & Where you live
- Social issues - charity, volunteering, un/healthy living
- Global issues - environment & poverty, homelessness
- Holidays, Travel & France
- University & Work
There are 6 practice activities for all worksheets (apart from school which has 5), ideal for self-study. Use during the lesson to keep students occupied (dictionaries would be useful), or as homework. Ideal for distance learning as the answers are included!
- French to English translation
- Fill in the gaps to complete the word for spelling practice
- Match the two halves of the phrase together
- Find the synonym or similar phrase
- Use the vocabulary to create your own sentences
- Translate from English to French and categorise the vocab under verb, noun or adjective
SAVE 50% ON PURCHASING THEM INDIVIDUALLY BY PURCHASING AS A BUNDLE TODAY!