French GCSE Global Issues -Environment, Poverty and Homelessness Vocabulary Activities Practice Worksheet
Independent Vocabulary Revision Practice Lesson WITH ANSWERS!
GRAB A BARGAIN: GET 10 FRENCH VOCAB REVISION WORKSHEETS FOR THE PRICE OF 5 BY PURCHASING THE WHOLE LOT TODAY! HERE: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/french-gcse-vocabulary-revision-worksheets-bundle-by-aqa-topic-12292261
What is this French vocabulary worksheet and who is it aimed at?
Help students to practise their vocabulary without Memrise and Quizlet with my useful worksheet on global issues, including the environment, homelessness and poverty, all related to GCSE level, A2/B1 CEFR level or intermediate level.
Use this revision worksheet as:
- independent activity for lessons
- self-learning for distance learning
- revision to prepare for examinations.
This vocabulary revision activity combines the key vocabulary on the social issues topic in the AQA French GCSE syllabus. *However, they can also be used for other exam boards, such as Edexcel, OCR, Pearson etc. *There are six vocabulary practice activities which allow the students to help ‘make the vocabulary stick’ using higher order thinking skills, such as comparing, categorising and writing.
The six ‘les défis mondiaux’ French GCSE vocabulary revision activities, include:
- French to English translation
- Fill in the gaps to complete the word for spelling practice
- Match the two halves of the phrase together
- Find the synonym or similar phrase
- English to French translation and categorise
- Use the vocabulary to create your own sentences
Use during the lesson to keep students occupied (dictionaries would be useful), or as homework. The worksheet is ideal for distance learning as the answers are included on a separate sheet!