Get your Photography students off to the best start possible with this Exam ticklist and top tips for 2018. Never again will you hear, 'What do I do now?!' .
I have found this to be an essential resource to keep students motivated and productive, even if I'm away from school.
- Keeps students on track and to schedule
- Improves motivation and ownership of work as students plan their tasks
- Promotes high quality planning of photoshoots
- Encourages and structured sketchbook that always links directly back to the starting point
- Reminds students of the importance of regular evaluation and potential re-shooting, improving quality of work and relevant selection of images
- Uses a dyslexia friendly font.
This resource is designed with AQA Assessment Objectives in mind, but I have found that they tend to be very similar across the exam boards. However the wording may be slightly different.