Get your students off to the best start possible with this timetable, ticklist, and top tips resources. Never again will you hear the question, 'What do I do now?!'. Just print this off one per student, and away they go!
I have found this to be essential for keeping my students motivated, on task, and most importantly to schedule. Even if I'm away due to a course or illness, my students have clear direction, allowing them to stay calm in the face of so many exam pressures.
- A clear timetable of when each sketchbook sheet/page is expected
- What to include on each sheet/page
- Links to Assessment Objectives
- Top Tips for maximum quality and quantity artwork
- Dyslexia friendly font and background colours.
The timetable may need some adjusted based on your school's term dates, exam dates, and exam board. (This is designed with AQA in mind, but the AOs tend to be appropriate and useful whichever exam board you are using). Therefore I have uploaded the Publisher document rather than a PDF to allow you to make these adjustments as you see fit.
Good luck with your exams!