CABIN CREW PREPARE FOR TAKE OFF!
Over 100 pages of airport and aeroplane resources to support a role play area, travel or around the world topic!
In this pack you will find…
- 20 airport/aeroplane phases written on globes.
- 39 different flags from countries around the world.
- Cloud bunting.
- Writing sheets with both a globe border/aeroplane border.
- 8 different language speech bubbles.
- 8 role play badges for children to wear
- 2 travel posters.
- ‘What to pack for travelling’ writing stimulus sheets.
- Role play luggage tags.
- Huge departures/arrivals board.
- 30 ‘I can see’ cards featuring photos of famous landmarks/places around the world (can be blown up to use as both posters or cards).
- 16 airport signs.
- ‘What to pack’ checklists.
- 17 ‘Animals Around The World’ cards. These stand up when folded over, and feature both photos of the animal, as well as the name of/outline of the place in the world they can be found on the back of the card.
- 6 flight departure and arrival to continents posters.
- Clouds featuring ‘welcome aboard’ insert school name ‘airways’.
- Boarding passes and role play Passports.
This pack truly took me an incredible amount of time to create, but I had a lot of fun making it and I hope that by sharing it with others, I can save them some time too. I hope other children enjoy these resources as much as my class did!
- The Teacher Traveller