This resource contains a fully editable, thought-provoking 100 slide PowerPoint presentation on acts of kindnes. It could be used on Random Acts of Kindness Day (17th Feb UK), Random Acts of Kindness Week (2nd week of Feb USA), on 1st September for New Zealand's Random Acts of Kindness Day, World Kindness Day on 13th November and anti-bullying week.
- Josh de Jong's story
- Danny Boyle's story
- Jonny Benjamin's story
- examples of kindness - Gandhi, Princess Diana
- the physical and psychological benefits of performing Random Acts of Kindness
- the meaning of altruism
- inspirational kindness quotes
- what we can do to make the world a better place
- the importance of kind words
It contains hyperlinks to Jonny Benjamin's story and Danny Boyles 'Join Me' movement and the 'Karma Army.'
You may also be interested in:
Kindness Resources Activity Pack
This resource includes:
- a kindness Plan - pupils think of ways they can show kindness to others at home and school
- a kindness Diary- pupils record any act of kindness they have carried out during the week and acts of kindness received
-an Acrostic Template on Altruism - pupils think about kindness and altruism and use each letter to compose a poem on kindness/altruism
-'kindness is..' template - this can be used to make posters or for a poem about kindness
- quotes writing task- this is an exercise where pupils reflect on the meaning of a selection of kindness quotes
Acts of Kindness - Set of 25 Thought Provoking Quotes
This resource contains 25 thought-provoking kindness quotes posters from many inspirational people - Princess Diana, Mahatma Gandhi, Mark Twain, Dalai Lama, Oscar Wilde, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Plato, Sir Winston Churchill, William Wordsworth, Jesse Jackson, Francis of Assisi, Confucius and Desmond Tutu.
Set of 36 Kindness Posters
This resource contains a set of colourful posters on the theme of kindness.