This is our largest set of resources: ‘The Whole-School Metacognition Toolkit’ (Gold Edition) is a comprehensive educational resource suite designed to enhance metacognition and boost learning-power throughout your school.
The downloadable collection includes the following twenty metacognitive education tools:
- Metacognition Assemblies (x10)
- The Metacognitive Debate Generator
- A3 Debate Worksheet Sessions (x5)
- DIRT Worksheet Collection (Dedicated Improvement and Reflection Time)
- Meditation, Learning-Power & Deep-Metacognition Resource Pack
- A3 Metacognition Personal Reflection Worksheets (x5)
- A4 Metacognition Personal Reflection Worksheets (x5)
- ‘Boosting Brain-Power’ Learning Sessions (Healthy-Living, Caring for the Brain)
- The Metacognitive Sticky-Note Challenge (Games & Fun Activities)
- Metacognition Knowledge Hunt Sessions (x5)
- The Power of Mind-Maps (Includes 10 Resources)
- Questioning Skills Training Sessions (x5)
- The Whole-School Metacognitive Video-Learning Bundle
- Whole-School Philosophy (P4C) Sessions (x15)
- Reading Comprehension Tasks for Metacognition (x10)
- The Metacognitive Workbook
- Motivation - ‘Reasons to Study X’ (Customisable Template)
- End-of-Lesson Metacognitive Reflection Mini-Worksheets (x10)
- Posters About Metacognition (x10)
- Metacognitive Thunks - Philosophical Question Generator
This product is the definitive whole-school metacognition resource. It is ideal for an organised whole-school initiative or as a shared resource teachers can access at their own pace.
The download contains over 250 files and is over 1GB in size: it is a substantial collection of teaching resources. The toolkit is designed for use with students aged 11-16.
Thank you for looking at our resources! Make sure to download some of our free samples: just visit globalmetacognition.com
We offer a range of whole-school metacognition resources that aim to enhance metacognitive skills and strategies in students aged 11-16. You can download individual resources or buy our ‘Whole School Metacognition Toolkits’ that make establishing a whole-school metacognition initiative easy.
Our resources specialise in:
- Boosting Learning-Power
- Teaching Metacognitive Skills & Strategies
- Increasing Metacognitive Power (Intelligence, Memory etc.)
These resources are made and distributed in partnership with The Global Metacognition Institute.
Find more metacognition resources at globalmetacognition.com
Join our Facebook Metacognition Working Group for Teachers & Leaders!
Copyright Adam Godwin (2019)