A collection of five A3 Metacognition Personal Reflection Worksheets: all of them are double-sided and colourful. The topics/titles included are:
- Introducing Metacongition
- Motivation, Plans, Priorities & Targets
- Deep-Reading Strategies & Behaviours
- Meditation, Mindfulness & Good Mental Health
- Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS)
All files are in ‘.doc’ format. A simple set of PowerPoint instructions is included.
Thank you for looking at our resource! Make sure to download some of our free samples: just visit www.globalmetacognition.com
We offer a range of whole-school metacognition resources that aim to enhance metacognitive skills and strategies in students aged 11-16. You can download individual resources or buy our ‘Whole School Metacognition Toolkits’ that make establishing a whole-school metacognition initiative easy.
Our resources specialise in:
- Boosting Learning-Power
- Teaching Metacognitive Skills & Strategies
- Increasing Metacognitive Power (Intelligence, Memory etc.)
These resources are made and distributed in partnership with The Global Metacognition Institute.
Find more metacognition resources at globalmetacognition.com
Join our Facebook Metacognition Working Group for Teachers & Leaders!
Copyright Adam Godwin (2019)