This huge pack of twenty substantial teaching resources is focused on metacognition and self-regulated learning. The resources are designed with students aged 11-16 in mind and are suitable for teachers of all school subjects.
This comprehensive solution to metacognitive pedagogy is perfect for individual teachers and for whole-school improvement. The download bundle includes:
- A fully resourced lesson that introduces metacognition & self-regulated learning
- 10 x Lesson Wrapper Worksheets
- A Virtual Lesson Wrapper (50 Activity Slides!)
- An Assessment Wrapper Worksheet
- A Virtual Assessment Wrapper (50 Activity Slides)
- Task-Focus Metacognition Worksheets
- Metacognitive Exit Tickets
- Metacognition Workbook Enhancers (Inlays for the front and back of workbooks)
- Metacognition Bookmarks
- Metacognition & Self-Regulated Learning Discussion Generator (300 questions!)
- Metacognition & Self-Regulated Learning Debate Generator (100 Active Debates)
- Metacognition Tracking Worksheets
- Metacognition & Self-Regulated Learning Workbook (100+ pages!)
- Metacognition & Self-Regulated Learning Journal (Daily Reflection Activity Journal)
- Large Metacognitive Reflection Worksheets (x5)
- Standard Metacognitive Reflection Worksheets (x5)
- Mini Metacognitive Reflection Worksheets (x10)
- DIRT Worksheet Collection (Dedicated Improvement & Reflection Time)
- Self-Regulated Learning: Revision Strategy Battle Planner
- Metacognition & Self-Regulated Learning: Reflective Essay Writing Toolkit
This collection of teaching tools represents our best-selling metacognition and self-regulated learning educational resources; the resources were produced on behalf, and are distributed with the permission of, The Global Metacognition Institute (globalmetacognition.com).
These resources will allow you to:
- Boost metacognition
- Encourage self-regulated learning behaviours
- Encourage students to reflect deeply on how they learn best and how they can improve their approach to learning
- Get students to use the metacognitive cycle of planning, monitoring, evaluating and regulating their approach to learning
- Create more independent learners with the skills required for lifelong learning
- Make use of innovative new metacognitive strategies
It’s a perfect bundle for any teachers and educational leaders who are hoping to enhance their approach to metacognition and self-regulated learning!
Download today to permanently enhance your teaching practice!
[Audio Attribution for preview video - :Sound effects are from freesound.org -
S: Piano Intro by HojnyTomasz | License: Attribution]
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.