Mixed bag of maths lessons for 1 week. You can use the lessons in any order. Each lesson is for 1 hour.
Aimed at: KS1/Lower Keystage 2
- 5 Flexible Lesson Plans with lesson starters, main lesson and plenary (recap session)
- Lesson 1: PowerPoint (6 Slides)
- Lesson 2: PowerPoint (14 Slides)
- Lesson 3: PowerPont (16 Slides)
- Lesson 4: PowerPoint (15 Slides)
- Lesson 5: PowerPoint (16 Slides)
- Digit cards
- Fact Family Triangles Template
- Set of Worksheets for each lesson
- Digital time flash cards for one of the starter activities
- Subtraction - Counting up method because the numbers are close together;
- Inverse operation method - Addition/Subtraction and using the ‘magic triangle’ to create fact families;
- Reviewing 3D Shapes and real objects activities;
- Inverse operation method - Review arrays; Multiplication/Division; using triangle to create fact families;
- Ten and Ones, adding two-digit sums (Partition/Re-combining) and Place Value
You may wish to laminate the digit cards, fact family triangles and digital flash cards for durability.
Please see content in preview pane.
Thank you for visiting my shop:-)