This bundle of resources contains 8 whole lessons which meet all learning outcomes for the higher tier, separate science modules within the ‘Quantitative Chemistry’ unit for the NEW AQA Chemistry Specification.
- Relative formula mass and moles
- Balancing equations and reacting masses
- Limiting reactants and percentage yield
- Atom economy HT
- Concentration and titrations
- Titration practical and calculations HT
- Volume of gases
The lessons contain a mix of differentiated activities, progress check and exam questions plus more than one opportunity, per lesson, for self/peer red-pen assessment of tasks.