This 20 slide assembly is perfect to deliver to any year group at the start of a school year/term. It will re-set expectations, challenge students to reflect on previous achievements and challenges whilst giving them top tips to ensure that the upcoming year/term is a success.
It covers the following:
- A chance to introduce new staff
- Reflection on previous achievements
- Reflection on what has not gone so well
- Importance of target setting
- Top Tips on how to ensure this year/term is a success (including: attendance, behaviour, working hard video, equipment and uniform, being proactive and asking for help).
- Inspirational video
- Personal Reflection questions
- Tutor Time Task following on from Assembly
Please also visit my TES Assembly Store where over 100 assemblies are available on a huge range of topics.