All you need to teach the second week of the Autumn term place value unit, week 2 in year 3. A colourful, engaging Powerpoint using some of the questions and images from White Rose. All worksheets, extensions and challenges included. Also in this extensive pack of 5 lessons, is a detailed plan for the week.
Key Small Steps Covered:
- Number lines,
- 10 and 100 more and less,
- Comparing objects,
- Comparing numbers.
Highlights of this week 2 pack:
- Range of activities
- Simple game
- Concrete, pictorial and abstract maths
- Visual and colourful
- Designed to enable mastery
- Supports variation theory
- Starter activities are building blocks for the lesson
- Reasoning and Problem Solving questions for every lesson
- Fast finisher activities for every lesson
- A ‘Crack the code to find the treasure in the map’ lesson reviewing all the objectives covered
All reviews welcome.
You might also be interested in my: