All you need to teach the third week of the Autumn term place value unit, week 3 in year 3. A colourful, engaging Powerpoint using some of the questions and images from White Rose. All worksheets, extensions and challenges included. Also in this extensive pack of 5 lessons, is a detailed plan for the week.
Covers these small steps:
- Ordering numbers,
- Counting in 50’s,
- Counting in 4’s,
- Counting in 8’s,
- Problem solving using an understanding of place value.
Highlights of this week 2 pack:
- Range of activities
- Simple games
- Animated and engaging PPT
- Visual and colourful
- Designed to enable mastery
- Supports variation theory
- Differentiated worksheets
- Starter activities are building blocks for the lesson
- Reasoning and Problem Solving questions for every lesson
- Fast finisher activities for every lesson
- Unique version of Monopoly for HA
All reviews welcome.
You might also be interested in my:
Or purchase this all as A Discounted Bundle.