A cross-curricular project for pupils of all abilities at key stages 2 and 3. Pupils can work individually or in groups to research a summer holiday for their teacher’s family and prepare a presentation.
The resource contains:
• Images of different types of holiday to allow pupils who have not been on holiday to access the project.
• A table to enable pupils to compare different holidays.
• Frameworks for talk and writing.
• A powerpoint template for the pupils’ presentations.
This is suitable for:
• The whole class
• EAL students (especially early stage learners)
• Students with SEN may also find it more accessible.