A 12 lesson scheme of learning for KS3 population. These are all lessons that I have produced myself. Some are source-based analysis lessons in which pupils use the sources to answer a key question. The activities are well thought out and challenge the most able.
This pack includes:
1. Population distribution across the world
3. The causes of overpopulation
4. Demographic Transition Model
5. Population pyramids
6. China's One Child Policy
7. Mai Ling Mystery
8. How did France increase the birth rate?
9. Impacts of migration
10. Rural to urban migration
11. Improving squatter settlements
12. An observation lesson based on source analysis on Mexico to USA migration