**A complete lesson. Recruitment Selection and Training of Workers, ‘ppt’ IGCSE Business Studies syllabus. *.Engage your students, relax, and simply guide them as they work and learn. Questions at the end. Answers provided.
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to;
Identify and explain the methods of recruiting and selecting workers:
• Difference between internal and external recruitment
• Main stages in recruitment and selection of staff
• Benefits and limitations of part-time and full-time workers
2.3.2 The importance of training and the methods of training:
• Importance of training to a business and workers
• Benefits and limitations of induction training, on-the-job training and off‑the‑job training.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.